- What inaccuracies and spin do you see? twitter.com/Kyle_DaLuz/sta… 1 day ago
- Wonder what Boston sports fans think about this article from @DigBoston: digboston.com/special-featur… #umasssportsjournalism 1 day ago
- An interesting read for Boston-area sports fans. #umasssportsbroadcasting 1 day ago
- RT @FrankLoMonte: "Making the school look bad" is the #1 excuse for censorship. That's illegal in Kansas, and should be everywhere. https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @taffyakner: That word. I don't think it means what you think it means. twitter.com/Scaramucci/sta… 2 days ago
Steve’s Tags9/11 anniversary 9/11 coverage adobe premiere alumni panel blogging blogs Boston Globe bostonglobebombings Boston Marathon censorship class notes commentary e-mail Egypt ethics extra credit Facebook final project first day free speech future of journalism Gene Weingarten Google health care interviewing Ipad Jay Rosen jobs Jon Stewart Kent State University Ethics Workshop leagueofdenial livestream Mark Stencel news Newsapapers newsroom Obama Paterno coverage plagiarism privacy social media State of the Union storify Super Bowl teach-in Twitter UMass Super Bowl verification video Washington Post weather project Web journalism
Tag Archives: Web journalism
Please make sure you complete Blog Assignment #4 prior to Thursday’s class. We’ll talk about sound and begin handling some of the cameras on Thursday.
Please read: “How David O. Russell Made Me a Journalist,” by Callie Schweitzer and weigh in on the comments section of this blog post with your own comments.
Hi Multimediaites — This is your class blog, learn it, live it, love it! This is the space where we will be communicating and sharing information so “follow” the blog and get ready for a rockin’ semester! Steve
Twitter Assignment #5: Please cover the Karl Rove speech on campus tonight: 7:30 p.m. at Student Union Ballroom. Please file 7-10 tweets on the event. Use the hashtag: #roveumass. This is another mobile assignment, so please use your mobile phones. … Continue reading
Folks — Based upon what I’ve seen and heard today, I’m going to extend the deadline for your projects to the state of class on Tuesday. Please take the extra time this weekend to fine-tune your projects and make them … Continue reading
This project: Photographer as Witness: A Portrait of Domestic Violence, has drawn considerable outrage and scrutiny. In the comments section here, weigh in with your thoughts on the many ethical issues involved with this piece. What would you have done … Continue reading