Please Read: “Errors in Newtown Shootings Coverage Reflect Growing Pressures,” in the New York Times. Weigh in on the comments section with your thoughts about the speed with which news is delivered today and some of the inherent dangers brought on by that speed.
- RT @NPR: Third Former Vanderbilt Football Player Found Guilty in Rape of Unconscious Student n.pr/2rMA8KN 16 hours ago
- RT @MediaShiftOrg: #EdShift Chat 6/28: #Journalism ed in the #fakenews era buff.ly/2sH8gZN @merbroussard @stevejfox @PaulMena @Marg… 1 day ago
- RT @mediabrianmc: Good pictures for the first day of summer from Nolan Conway... nytimes.com/interactive/20… 2 days ago
- Shocking! I think we need a Breaking News Alert! twitter.com/MattCData/stat… 2 days ago
- Awesome column in the NYT by rockstar @umassjournalism alum @Rob_Rigo: nytimes.com/2017/06/21/opi… 2 days ago
Steve’s Tags9/11 anniversary 9/11 coverage adobe premiere alumni panel blogging blogs Boston Globe bostonglobebombings Boston Marathon censorship class notes commentary e-mail Egypt ethics extra credit Facebook final project first day free speech future of journalism Gene Weingarten Google health care interviewing Ipad Jay Rosen jobs Jon Stewart Kent State University Ethics Workshop leagueofdenial livestream Mark Stencel news Newsapapers newsroom Obama Paterno coverage plagiarism privacy social media State of the Union storify Super Bowl teach-in Twitter UMass Super Bowl verification video Washington Post weather project Web journalism