Please Read: “Errors in Newtown Shootings Coverage Reflect Growing Pressures,” in the New York Times. Weigh in on the comments section with your thoughts about the speed with which news is delivered today and some of the inherent dangers brought on by that speed.
- RT @paldhous: "Geez" #ScienceMarch SF https://t.co/XXdKv7pi1c 23 hours ago
- RT @srl: Best sign of the #ScienceMarch in NYC I've seen https://t.co/7D9JR50bdX 23 hours ago
- RT @alisongriswold: Sine game 💯 https://t.co/S81UrJpY24 1 day ago
- Put this on your summer reading list @umassjournalism students! twitter.com/umassjournalis… 1 day ago
- Reason No. 987 why I dislike attorneys..... twitter.com/BostonGlobe/st… 3 days ago
Steve’s Tags9/11 anniversary 9/11 coverage adobe premiere alumni panel blogging blogs Boston Globe bostonglobebombings Boston Marathon censorship class notes commentary e-mail Egypt ethics extra credit Facebook final project first day free speech future of journalism Gene Weingarten Google health care interviewing Ipad Jay Rosen jobs Jon Stewart Kent State University Ethics Workshop leagueofdenial livestream Mark Stencel news Newsapapers newsroom Obama Paterno coverage plagiarism privacy social media State of the Union storify Super Bowl teach-in Twitter UMass Super Bowl verification video Washington Post weather project Web journalism