This project: Photographer as Witness: A Portrait of Domestic Violence, has drawn considerable outrage and scrutiny. In the comments section here, weigh in with your thoughts on the many ethical issues involved with this piece. What would you have done if you have been the photographer? What would you have done if you were the editor?
- RT @VegasRebs: Wow. NBC responded quicker to Al Michaels' Harvey Weinstein joke than they did to Harvey Weinstein. 1 day ago
- Breaking News: Al Michaels sticks foot in mouth but Old White Guy Network goes into overdrive and moves on after brief apology. 1 day ago
- Any. Given. Sunday. 1 day ago
- For those of you who had the Giants ahead, 17-3 at the half, you can collect your money now. 1 day ago
- RT @ButchStearns: We all know #Patriots can beat any team. But if this defense doesn’t get better, they can lose to any team also @Bos25Spo… 1 day ago
Steve’s Tags9/11 anniversary 9/11 coverage adobe premiere alumni panel blogging blogs Boston Globe bostonglobebombings Boston Marathon censorship class notes commentary e-mail Egypt ethics extra credit Facebook final project first day free speech future of journalism Gene Weingarten Google health care interviewing Ipad Jay Rosen jobs Jon Stewart Kent State University Ethics Workshop leagueofdenial livestream Mark Stencel news Newsapapers newsroom Obama Paterno coverage plagiarism privacy social media State of the Union storify Super Bowl teach-in Twitter UMass Super Bowl verification video Washington Post weather project Web journalism