The Journalism Program is organizing a Journalism All-Stars Alumni Panel with dinner between 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3, at Top of the Campus (10th floor of the Campus Center, overlooking the site of our new building!). Dress as you would for an interview and get great career advice and the chance for some one-on-one conversation with Journalism graduates who are rocking the field. This event is by registration only. Please email Donna Vanasse on these dates: Seniors: starting tomorrow, Sept. 18; Juniors: starting Thursday, Sept. 20; Sophomores: starting Friday, Sept. 21; Freshmen: starting Monday, Sept. 24. Registration ends when we reach 70 students or on Sept. 26. Questions? Email Journalism Program Director Karen List.
- What a turnout for @katefagan3's talk! Thanks to Kate for coming to @UMassAmherst to talk about her book/career! @umassjournalism 19 hours ago
- RT @robquig: American football has a problem. I wouldn’t let my sons play because I worry about their brains. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @DanLamothe: A woman is set to complete the grueling @USMC Infantry Officer Course. She'd be the first of 36 to try it & make it. https:… 20 hours ago
- Come see @espn's @katefagan3 talk journalism, careers and her book, "What Made Maddy Run." Today at 4!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @NateSilver538: The notion that "nobody wants to re-litigate 2016" is sort of a myth... twitter.com/nycjim/status/… 2 days ago
Steve’s Tags9/11 anniversary 9/11 coverage adobe premiere alumni panel blogging blogs Boston Globe bostonglobebombings Boston Marathon censorship class notes commentary e-mail Egypt ethics extra credit Facebook final project first day free speech future of journalism Gene Weingarten Google health care interviewing Ipad Jay Rosen jobs Jon Stewart Kent State University Ethics Workshop leagueofdenial livestream Mark Stencel news Newsapapers newsroom Obama Paterno coverage plagiarism privacy social media State of the Union storify Super Bowl teach-in Twitter UMass Super Bowl verification video Washington Post weather project Web journalism