If you choose to do this extra credit, 0-2 points will be available for a 500-750 word blog entry.
Deadline: Start of class, April 26
Back From The Front:
WHEN: Thursday, April 21, from 7:30-9 p.m.
WHERE: Bernie Dallas Room, Room 506, Goodell Hall.
WHAT: We’ve invited six recent Journalism graduates for a discussion of their experiences in the shape-shifting journalism market.
WHO: The panelists are:
* Mary Kate Alfieri, ’10, Account Coordinator/ Office Administrator, The Loomis Group, Boston, MA.
* Eric Athas, ’08, Producer, washingtonpost.com, Washington, D.C.
* Mike LaCrosse, ’10, Reporter/Producer, WGGB, ABC40/FOX6, Springfield, MA.
* Michael Phillis, ’10, Staff Writer, Lexington Minuteman, Lexington, MA
* Julie Robenhymer, ’03, Senior Writer for HockeyBuzz.com
* Sean Sullivan, ’10, Associate Producer, MassLive.Com , Springfield, MA
RECEPTION: Before the discussion, we’re having a reception for panelists, faculty, and alumni in the Commonwealth Lounge, Room 504, Goodell, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Feel free to join us for a great night!